Some Christmas Gift Ideas 2011
With so many products out there, how can you find that one befitting gift to give to your friends/ family/ loved ones? There are way too many shops selling way too many things and even I can no longer be bothered to go through every single booth in every single bazaar just to score a perfect find, a good bargain, and a seriously good gift.
Here are some of the more “fail- safe” things I’d like to recommend as Christmas gifts. I say fail- safe because these are the very things I’d love to receive myself. I came up with 5 for now, but in the next day or so, I’ll add more to the list
It takes time to “shop”
1. If you can’t figure out what to give your friend who has a big family, why not gift them with a Chef Stevie’s Hainanese Chicken Gift Certificate? Last year, I recommended Chef Stevie’s chicken and had likewise given them away as gifts to my godparents and some friends, but this year, I didn’t want the hassle of having to send over the chicken to their respective homes especially since most of them are already about to leave town for the holidays. The Gift Certificate is a splendid idea! In this way, the recipients can order the chicken on their own, and in their own time
Great idea, Stevie! Call Chef Stevie Villacin for his Hainanese Chicken Gift Certificates at (+63906) 508-4155.
2. I know this is a shameless plug, but seriously this is a gift I’ve always loved receiving from my good friend Rodina. Crystals! They come in every form, size, shape, and price imaginable. They can be “raw”, polished, or even in jewellery form. Bracelets are the most popular form as people can wear them or keep them in a pouch inside their bags. I was very cynical about the “healing” properties of crystals at first, but it has proven effective for me.
|10k gold filled wired peridot necklace
ships nationwide and worldwide as well. Call (+632) 890-9011 or visit the shop at 2/F Rockwell Power Plant Mall Makati City
3. I love books and would love nothing more than to physically turn a page and smell the paper, however when it comes to traveling, I can’t be bothered to carry more than one book. So I think the Apple iPad2 is really the best solution.
If you get tired of reading an e- book, you can go online and surf- shop for the latest bags *haha hello self- serving* or play Angry Birds *haha, yes I am an Angry Birds addict*. If you’re feeling generous for your loved one this Christmas, you can purchase the Apple iPad2 3G 64GB on Barnes and Noble. If not, there’s always the Barnes and Noble Gift Card which is well, just as good At least you get to let the receiver pick his/ her gift to his/ her own liking *I call gift cards the lazy gift, but honestly, I’d like receiving gift cards as well *
4. People have said they can’t have enough watches. I on the other hand, am content with just one good watch. Until I saw this rose- gold toned over- sized watch from Michael Kors!
Rose- gold watches are looove for me, but hah, I’m
too stingy can’t afford to pay for a Cartier rose gold ballon bleu version, so this Michael Kors Oversized Rose Gold Watch is perfection! Available for purchase at ShopBop.
5. A holiday bag would be quite nice as a present too! How about a Cath Kidston Day Bag in a festive print like this one?
This day bag has 2 side pockets and a zippered main compartment, plus it’s made from waterproof oil cloth so it’s a great bag to use for those rainy days Available at Cath Kidston.
Happy Shopping! And hopefully you are in a better spot than I am– because I am not even halfway done with my Christmas shopping . I’m flying out today so hopefully I get to find interesting things on this trip– and when I do, you’ll be seeing them here
This entry was posted in UNCATEGORIZED POSTS (Archives)
. Bookmark the permalink