Woohoo more information on the Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag comes your way. And I’m telling you, this is the kind of information that LV should be releasing to the bag loving public. With this kind of information at hand, it will surely make you want to buy the bag even more.
Here’s what I got from a Vuitton insider: It can carry 210 kilos, equivalent to a shetland pony or a scooter. Quality tests show that the Neverfull GM can actually withstand 100 years of constant use *hehe we won’t live long enough to see the bag die haha* with a year’s worth of US Vogue Magazines.
How’s THAT for a selling point? I ended up doing a side by side comparison of the Goyard St. Louis PM to the LV Neverfull MM.
WOOHOO it’s the ultimate Bag Face-Off!
1. The Goyard St Louis PM and the LV Neverfull MM are the same in size.
2. Goyard St Louis PM handles are slightly thicker.
3. LV Neverfull MM has the drawstring side design.
4. Goyard St. Louis PM has a detachable wallet pouch which also has the Goyard handpainted monograms
5. LV Neverfull MM has a very nicely printed lining but is ideally not reversible (because of the stitched “flap” pocket) *but again, if you aren’t too particular about that pocket flapping around, plus the D ring and the strap stitching inside out, then I guess it’s reversible haha*
6. Goyard St Louis PM is reversible– you can use the plain canvas lining as the exterior of the bag for that nondescript look
7. LV Neverfull MM has a zipped pocket and has a key D ring inside.
8. Goyard St Louis PM price is approximately Php 50,000 (with the added option that you can have customized stripes and initials handpainted on the bag)
9. LV Neverfull MM price is Php 35,800 at the Louis Vuitton Boutique at Greenbelt 4
Now, the choice is yours. A Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM, or a Goyard St. Louis PM. If you ask moi, I’d get both *muwahaha I sure am no help today haha*
Here’s a consolation to those who don’t really want to shell out anything over Php 5,000 for a bag. You don’t need to buy a designer bag to be happy, all you need is the Ultimate BagHag Necklace RDV of D! Luxe surprised me with her bag necklaces last week. Now you don’t have to shell out more than Php 2,000 for a bag since you can just buy this baghag necklace for only Php 1,950!! Hehe, I already got mine *yay!!!* Available at D! Luxe (at Tresorie) at 2nd floor, Doña Consolacion Bldg, 122 Jupiter Street Bel-Air Makati City. Tel. (632) 890-0037 (tresoriegirls.blogspot.com).
Have a happy weekend!
P.S. I don’t think I have e.coli, or salmonella, or amoebiasis. I think it’s my hyperacidity and reflux acting up again. Hehehe… we’ll see this weekend how my tummy is
P.P.S. Holy crap, it just dawned on me. I will be a year older in a few weeks!! *SCREAMS* *bawls… ok I want a new bag… now question is who is willing to buy one for me??? hahaha*
P.P.P.S. Check out the multi-way Athena Dress of Tinsley. It’s already available *I got to try the sample!! Mrs.T= feeling Greek model… (puke!!)*